[THIN] Re: BriForum --- schedule?

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 17:34:33 -0800 (PST)

Absolutely agree...in the words of Doug Brown it was Killer! : ) I guess I'm
going also..just worked it out with Brian to stay in town after the Provision
Summit.

  This is the conference to go to folks.  I guarantee that you will walk away
with a higher IQ.  http://www.briforum.com/2006

  Jim Kenzig

Tim Mangan < wrote:
  Brian is working on the schedule this week. It has to be done by the end of
next week for the printer. In any case, missing the last half day last year
would have been a big mistake. Unless you are afraid of your head exploding
from overload.

tim