[THIN] Re: Bootable CD OS install.

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 08:51:51 -0800

That is a good suggestion, but I've run into problems where if you
follow the directions to the letter, you have a 50/50 chance of the CD
not working.  If you use WinISO to modify your ISO image of your
original Bootable Windows 2000 Server CD, it will not fail.  I picked
the directions from the site you mentioned, where it states what files
need to be in the CD folder structure.

Chris