[THIN] Re: Boilerplate

  • From: "Alexander Danilychev" <teknica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 13:03:45 -0700

Hi,

I good thing is that "They download the file and screw up other things"
cannot happen. A bad thing is you are on the old version of NFuse known to
have vulnerabilities.

Recommended upgrade - NFuse 1.7 and Citrix Secure Gateway 1.1.

Besides improved security this solution gives you updated client detection
and download.

ALEX