[THIN] Bogus App Load...

  • From: DMelczer@xxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 07:54:43 -0500

Anyone know how to reset the data for application load balancing on
MetaFrame XP for NT4 TSE?  I tried to restart IMA services, but still get
output like the following (note the first two rows are COMPLETELY
invalid...):

C:\>qfarm /app

                                                              App     Server
Application Name                             Server Name      Load    Load
-------------------------------------------  ---------------  ------  ------
                                                              39911424  0
                                                              8069540
8069540
BRDMF1 Server                                BRDMF1           99999   1428
BlackBerry Notifications                     BRDMF1           1428    1428
Citrix Management Console                    EULER            0       0
Email Only                                   BRDMF1           1428    1428
Euler Server                                 EULER            0       0
Shadow                                       BRDMF1           1428    1428
WLRK Intranet                                BRDMF1           1428    1428
WLRK-NT4                                     BRDMF1           1428    1428
WebConsole                                   BRDMF1           1428    1428
iManage Access                               BRDMF1           1428    1428

C:\>

I don't know if these invalid values will affect my farm, but I'd rather not
take a chance...

Thanks in advance.

-Dave Melczer
dmelczer@xxxxxxxx