[THIN] Block a specific user from Remote Access?

  • From: Seán <pne1881@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin List <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 19:36:54 +0100 (BST)

I've been asked by a client to block a specific user from being able to
log in through remotely thru CSG (apart from one specific application),
while retaining the ability for the user to log on to all Applications
when on the network.

Currently almost all applications are locked accessed if users are a
member of the "Citrix Group" in AD. Some specific applications have
per-user access but I'm at a loss as to how to come up with a solution
here. Environment is Metaframe 4.0 on Win 2003.

Any advice much appreciated!

- Seán