[THIN] Re: Bloated Citrix Profile Issue

  • From: "julien, Sybille" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sybille_juls@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 01:28:34 -0700

If I remeber Norskale VUEM have a graphic tools included with the admin console
to clean profiles.

Which version of citrix UPM do you uesd ? Exclusion working well for me with
profile manager 4.1.

Julien Sybille

Le Mercredi 15 octobre 2014 0h23, Angela <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

>Hi
>
>We have an issue
where our Citrix Profiles are bloated.  We use Citrix Profile Management.
 We have the following Folder exclusions in place via a AD Group Policy:

>Exclusion list -
directories
>Desktop
>Appdata\Local
>Contacts
>Searches
>Downloads
>Music
>Pictures
>Saved Games
>Videos
>AppData\LocalLow\Adobe
>AppData\LocalLow\Microsoft
>AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache
>AppData\LocalLow\Temp
>AppData\LocalLow\SSH
>AppData\Roaming\ICAClient
>

>Unfortunately some of
the exclusions were not in place from Day 1 so we have profiles that are around
200Mb!  I was hoping the profiles would clean themselves once I added the
folder exclusions but it isn't working this way.  I have around 2000
profiles to clean..  Are there any tools that will delete unnecessary
folders from the profile?  Otherwise does anyone have any scripts that I
can customize to delete folders such as: