[THIN] Re: Bloated Citrix Profile Issue

  • From: "Carrington, Tom W. (NIH/NCI) [C]" <carringt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 14:37:15 +0000

Our Citrix login script leverages KiXtart ( http://www.kixtart.org )runs the
following:

  ; User profile cache trimming
  DEL "O:\Docume~1\" + @USERID +
"\Applic~1\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\Content\*.*" /c /s /h
  DEL "O:\Docume~1\" + @USERID + "\Applic~1\Sun\Java\Deployment\Cache\*.*" /c
/s /h
  RD "O:\Docume~1\" + @USERID + "\Applic~1\Sun\Java\Deployment\Cache" /s
  DEL "O:\Docume~1\" + @USERID +
"\Applic~1\Sun\Java\Deployment\SystemCache\*.*" /c /s /h
  RD "O:\Docume~1\" + @USERID + "\Applic~1\Sun\Java\Deployment\SystemCache" /s

  ; MS Office autosave cleanup - deletes autosave files older than 5 days -
note leading and trailing single quote & @@ syntax
  SHELL 'O:\Windows\System32\Attrib.exe O:\Docume~1\' + @USERID +
'\Applic~1\Microsoft\Word\*.* -r -h -s'
  RUN 'O:\Windows\System32\Forfiles.exe /p O:\Docume~1\' + @USERID +