[THIN] Re: Blackbaud

  • From: "Roger Riggins" <roger.riggins@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 14:38:11 -0500

We use it also. The only issue I've found is that it screwed up the
installer, so all users see installer messages at various stages of
their session. I'm going to move it to a different server to see if it's
a fluke. Otherwise, it runs well. Make sure you tell users to "exit and
log off" and not to just click the "X" to close it.

Good luck,