[THIN] Re: Biometric Authentication

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 11:38:40 -0800 (PST)

Ask him what happens if a user breaks a finger or hand or loses one....how easy
is it to retrain.  It is pretty cool stuff.  I had a demo of it at iforum and
am pretty impressed.
You need to work at them to get the price down though if you have a lot of
users.

I also think that Xloc device is pretty awesome.
Jim

Jeff Malczewski <jmalczewski@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jim-
    Funny you should mention BioPassword..  I stumbled across them shortly
after I made this post, and I have a conference call scheduled with them for
Monday to get a 90-day 10-user eval..  Seems pretty solid.

As for tunneling through ICA, unfortunately, we are only using 2000 TS, not
Citrix, so there's no ICA here..

Does anyone here have any experience with BioPassword, good or bad?  I'm going
to guinea pig it in a test forest next week, but just wanted to know if theres
anything I should watch out for..