[THIN] Billing reports in RM

  • From: "Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 14:14:49 +0100

Hi,

I've got a customer who normally prints off a billing report at the end of
the month

This month the bills looked a little light. Looking through the figures a
number of records are missing in that users who are being reported as not
using the system have in fact been using the system merrily.

The logs for the summary database updates on all the servers are fine for
this month so it appears as if updates have been taking place. However, when
I open up SDB_SESSION in the RM database , it appears as if records for
sessions haven't been added for 2-3 weeks - which is obviously very  odd.

If I perform an update from the presentation server console - I can't see
that any summary records being added

:?

Anyone got any ideas as to what might be going on/seen this before or some
pointers on how to troubleshoot where these session records are ending up?

Thanks in advance.

Andrew

Gilwood CS Ltd

Registered Office :  Mount Ashbrooke, Holmland Buildings, Tunstall Road,
Sunderland, UK, SR2 7RR. No. 6099397 England