[THIN] Bill Back for Citrix usage

  • From: "Anderson, Frank" <Frank.Anderson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 16:00:02 -0400

OK, I know what I'm asking for is a little vague.  I'm just looking for =
some ideas of how to implement a decent bill back structure for my =
Citrix solution.  I have tried a few different approaches, such as =
billing each business unit's budget on a per app basis, and none seem =
made sense for my company and/or were difficult to manage.=20

Can someone please point me to a best practices document that advices =
for this or describe for me what structure another company is using that =
is working for them.

Many thanks in advance.

-Frank