[THIN] Betr.: Re: Happy Wyse stories

  • From: "Gabrie Zanten van" <GVZA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 16:44:11 +0200

Thanks,
Thats what I needed :-)

Can you tell me what you mean with the Hi-Lo ?

Gabrie

>>> JStockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 09-10-02 16:22 >>>

We use them at all 4 of our plants.  We have never had trouble with them =
=3D
(that was not directly caused by the user).  When it gets hot in the =3D
summer, the PC's that I had on the welder room floor would over heat and =
=3D
stop working.  The Wyse 3320 and 3360 units that I have keep working.
The Wyse units do not like it if you wrap the keyboard cable around a =3D
Hi-Lo and drive off.  The Hi-Lo ALWAYS wins, but if you have a =3D
maintenance agreement, Wyse will fix this intentional user damage at no =
=3D
cost.
I also do not wish to create a huge dialog about thin clients, you ONLY =
=3D
asked for Happy Wyse users.
Hope this helps
Jeff