[THIN] Re: Betr.: Re: Average Salary?

  • From: "Ron wilson" <rwilson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 08:39:02 -0500

I have watched this topic for the past couple days and have delayed a
response just due to the fact that hardly anyone addressed the subject.
I was very disappointed when he was "flamed". He does pose a question
that everyone here thinks even if they won't admit it. Complaining about
pay is also something everyone does. If he is just looking for a place
to vent due to something going on at work I'm fine with my bandwidth
being used for that just due to the fact that we are a community. We are
here to help each other not to ridicule what someone may have to say.

Thank you,
Ron

and yes i am under paid as well ; )

>>> madprofessor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 02/19/03 05:52AM >>>

Tom,
Thank you for your comments. I agree with your point, and that's the
end
of the topic on my part. I personally was looking at it in much the
same
way. We no longer reward professionals for the time they spend in
school
or in their homes learning how to run systems efficiently, and the
market suffers for it.

Cheers, and again apologizing for letting my red Irish temper rear
it's
ugly head,
MadProfessor