[THIN] Re: Betr.: NDS Pass Through

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <JShonk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 08:55:33 -0700

It's not recommend to chains domains,  it's generally better to have 1 =
Domain, and split up or org into multiple OUs.

There are two problems with you statement "...if you have administrators =
who are worth their pay NDS"  One, it is difficult to find anyone who =
knows Novell products, let alone has mastered them.   Second, most of my =
clients can't afford to pay large salaries.  Thus the new saying in the =
industry.. "We have to do more with less.."

Joe