[THIN] Betr.: Compaq EVO T35

  • From: "Gabrie Zanten van" <GVZA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:39:25 +0100

If I'm correct, the Compaq ThinClient is original a Wyse device. From the =
reseller I learned that Wyse has had some problems with their 37xx series, =
which were integrated into a TFT screen. The problems were all related to =
the display, not the device, but from users point of view, the device =
failed.=20

Gabrie

>>> robert.sanders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 29-10-02 21:46 >>>
Anyone had any experience with a Compaq LCD touch panel thin client? I
believe the model number is T35 but I am not sure. Reason being is that a
reseller has ( as I assume) "renamed" the device to reflect their own
business name. I have only a demo unit in hand.
If yes, can you point me to some product documentation?

g GE Industrial Systems CPQP
___________________________________________________________________________=
_
________

Robert Sanders
IT / Programmer/Systems Support
381 Broadway, Ft. Edward, NY 12828
Phone:(518) 746-5737, Dial Comm: 8*234-5737
Fax: (518) 746-5627, Dial Comm: 8*234-5627
Email: robert.sanders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:robert.sanders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>=
=20

=20

This weeks Sponsor NetX Inc Thin Client
NetX Develops XP and NT Embedded=20
Thin Client Solutions, Easy to Configure,=20
Extremely Secure, and Remotely Managed.
http://www.netxinc.com=20