[THIN] Re: Best way of locking down a standard machine for use as a thinclient

  • From: Jeremy Saunders <jeremy.saunders@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 01:37:43 +0800

Hi Angus,

Please provide a sample ini. I'd love to have a play when time allows.

Cheers,
Jeremy.

             "Angus Macdonald"
             <Angus.Macdonald@
             nww-tr.wales.nhs.                                          To
             uk>                       <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             thin-bounce@freel
             ists.org                                              Subject
                                       [THIN] Re: Best way of locking down
                                       a standard machine for use as a
             15/05/2007 11:41          thinclient
             PM

             Please respond to
             thin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I've posted the most recent version to
http://www.digiwake.co.uk/zipfiles/Shelaunch21c.rar (case-sensitive) in
case anyone wants to try it out. I can provide sample .ini files for our
installation as well if required.