[THIN] Re: Best tool for application load testing

  • From: "Bernd Harzog" <Bernd.Harzog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 10:16:43 -0500

Hi Jennifer,

There are two vendors that make products that do load testing in the
Citrix environment. Both products include the ability to create
synthetic users via scripts and then gather voluminous amounts of
performance statistics.

Mercury Interactive makes LoadRunner for Citrix:
http://www-heva.mercuryinteractive.com/products/loadrunner/load_testing_
monitors/citrix_metaframe.html

Scapa Technologies makes Scapa StressTest for Citrix:

http://www.scapatech.com/products_services/product_features2.html

Once you have determined how many users you can get with these tools,
you can increase that number by 33% by deploying our product, TScale on
your server. You can get a free evaluation download of TScale here:

http://www.rtosoft.com/pages/evaluate_ts.html

If I may be of any assistance you are welcome to contact me directly by
phone or email.

Best Regards,

Bernd Harzog
CEO