[THIN] Re: Best Universal printing driver software

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 08:58:11 -0400

You really can't generalize when it comes to all of these products. (IE
ThinPrint, EOL Universal Printer, Tricerat Screwdrivers, Uniprint) Each one
has it's merits and works differently. It all depends on what your situation
and environment is. This is a far to open ended question to expect a
response like you are.
A good solutions provider will evaluate all of the products available and
recommend the proper one for the end users environment.

Regards,
Jim Kenzig
http://thethin.net