[THIN] Re: Best Thin Client Hardware (Wireless Tablet and full keyboard)

  • From: "Bill Sorenson" <bsorenson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 07:51:17 -0600

Mark,

Thanks.  They're all very cool, but I'm still trying to find that old
clam shell format.  Light weight, flat panel with keyboard attached.
They most likely will have to go with a small thin PC and just live with
the extra moving parts.  I'll look over at the more industrial side of
things too. =20

These tablets are pretty interesting...