[THIN] Re: Best Practices on support structure for large farm?

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 19:18:03 -0500

Well jen I wrote a doc like this for a client.....

I will have to clean it up some and remove client names etc but it will
fit your bill. I focus on the support structure skills etc. (Change
control is handled in about 100 different places on the Inet). I also
have a doc for that if you hit me off line.

Ron Oglesby

Senior Technical Architect

RapidApp

Office 312.372.7188