[THIN] Re: Best Practices on support structure for large farm?

  • From: Jim Kenzig <web@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:13:19 -0400

It was a presentation from iForum 2001 which can be found on thethin.net of
course. It is in the CitrixSE area (http://thethin.net/citrixse) specifically at
http://thethin.net/citrixse/white/Iforum2001_Presentations/ChangeMgmt.zip
I also suggest you download Doug Browns Methodology in a box, it will help you
plan your project http://www.dabcc.com/miab and consider using Blade servers
(HP blades use Altiris for management woohoo!)

--
Regards,
Jim Kenzig

Quoting Greg Reese <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> If you can find it (I am sure someone around here has a copy) Rick Dehlinger
> had a great presentation about change management and deployment that was
> geared toward large environments.
>
> You may be able to find a copy of it at tweakcitrix.com or dabcc.com
>
> I will dig around and see if I can find my copy and will send it to you if I
> do.
>
> Greg

This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online
Essential Thin Client Utilities.
Meet Jim Kenzig of thethin.net at the Emergent Online
Booth #24 at Citrix iForum on October 13th.
http://www.go-eol.com