[THIN] Re: Best ICA client version to use with XP FR3??

  • From: Piet Bonte <Piet.Bonte@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:46:13 +0100

Is there a reason not to use version 8.1 with XP FR3?
slower? bugs?
Piet Bonte

Steve Parr schreef:

I have seen several diff. builds and I am sure there are more than what I have listed below. Which is the best for XP FR3?

Only place I see them available for download is www.printingsupport.com.

7.100.20497.0

7.00.17534

7.00.000

Steve Parr
Systems Analyst, Citrix and Terminal Services
Network Services, Infrastructure Support, IT
Metroland Printing, Publishing and Distributing Ltd.
phone 905-279-0440 ext.383
cell 416-219-3016

-- Piet Bonte systeemgroep KULAK E. Sabbelaan 53 8500 KORTRIJK tel +32 56 246213 fax +32 56 246999

Email: Piet.Bonte@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.seamlessplanet.com
********************************************************** Useful Thin Client Computing Links are available at:
http://www.thinwiki.com