[THIN] Re: Best Citrix friendly b/w laser printer

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 12:31:05 -0500

I like the Oki Printers.  the Oki B4300 series is small, uses a
standard HP LJ 4 driver if you want or the native drivers are friendly
in Windows 2000 and 2003.  You can add trays to it if you want.  It
works great as a locally attached printer and as a network printer.  I
think we paid $295 for a basic on and $367 for a networked one.

They all use the same toner and as they changed models form the 4100
to the 4200 to the 4300 etc, the toner needed stayed the same.  The
standard toner for everyone is what has really helped us out.

Greg