[THIN] Re: Bandwidth Question

  • From: "Taylor, George" <gtaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 10:04:21 -0600

wow, and being CDC you are the guys that really need communications.

Just some thoughts:

Enable SpeedScreen
Lower both your resolution and color depth
Disable audio
Disable port mapping
If they don't need to print, disable printing.
Maybe look into a packeteer type unit for your home site.

George Taylor
Systems Programmer
Regional Health Inc.

  _____