[THIN] Bad Brain Day

  • From: Jennifer Hooper <jennifer.hooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 11:12:20 -0700

Hi guys -

    I'm having a really hard time with my Citrix server today, because I
can't remember how to UNdo something that I did.  I'm trying to install the
Netbackup 5.0 client for Windows on my Windows 2000/MFXP server, and it will
not run, it just hangs.  So I think it has something to do with the fact
that I hid the local drives on the server.  But now I can't figure out how
to UNhide them temporarily to make this work.  I've been all through the
Citrix Policies - I have none defined.  I have been all through the local
security policy, and I can't locate it.  And of course, I didn't notate my
documentation on HOW I did this.  So if anyone would be so kind to flip me
the answer whilst I dig for it, I'd *really* appreciate it.

Thanks so much,

Jennifer

Jennifer Hooper
Peregrine Systems, Inc.