[THIN] Backup Master Browser

  • From: Jason Patten <pattenj@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 09:06:51 -0500

In a farm, what is best way to specify which servers should be the Backup
Browser?
We have a distinct Master Browser, but I would like to specify 2 of the
servers in our farm as backup browsers in case the master browser fails.
Can this be set?

Jason

670,616,629 mph.  Its not just a good idea, its the law.

This Week's Sponsor - Chip PC - The Next Step in Thin Client Technology.
Choose from a wide range of options offering industry-leading, innovative thin
client solutions
http://www.chippc.com/products/hardware/index.asp