[THIN] Backup Licensing Server

  • From: Minero Hector B DLVA <MineroHB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:34:18 -0400

I'd like to set up a backup TS licensing server.  Right now, I only have 1
DC setup as a licensing server.
What will happen if that particular DC is down for a day?  I suppose that
only "unlicensed" clients will not be able to use Termnal Server.
Can anyone point me to some information regarding backup TS license servers?
I couldn't find anything.
I know I need to install TS licensing services on another DC, but how are
licenses going to be shared?
Hector Minero
NSWCDD Code K55
Ph:(540)653-8859