[THIN] BSOD ??

  • From: Jason Patten <pattenj@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 16:39:13 -0500

Just had a BSOD on one of our servers. I thought it might be a rogue printer
driver, but I'm not so sure.

It was a STOP 0x1e  error
KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED  vdtw30.dll

Is that a video driver?

the system is NT4TSE SP6 MF1.8 SP2

Jason

670,616,629 mph.  Its not just a good idea, its the law.

This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online 99Point9.com
EOL THINssentials? Bring You TRUE Universal Printing Solutions
and Time Zone Support. EOL delivers any print job, any
time zone, to any client, over Any protocol (ICA or RDP)!
http://www.99point9.com/public/products/index.asp