[THIN] Re: Average Salary?

  • From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 12:57:07 -0000

Me too but it all comes down to market forces. I could double or triple my
salary by moving to work in London but at the moment I am living and raising
my family in a beautiful isolated farmhouse in the countryside (the mortgage
on which would almost buy me a parking space in london) and working in a
reasonably satisfying job with a good team in a pleasant location that's
easy to get to in the morning. After doing my stint in london a decade ago,
that sort of thing is more important to me than salary.

Of course, tripling my salary while staying where I am would be