[THIN] Re: Automatically configure Outlook 2000 clients

  • From: "Mack, Rick" <RMack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 07:03:59 +1000

Hi Joe,

I suspect the term remote might confuse things.

Where are you intending to run outlook, on the Citrix servers or on the
remote workstation?

If the former, then profilemaker will need to be running on the servers, if
the latter then of course it needs to be running on the remote workstation
because Outlook will be connecting remotely.

regards,

Rick
Ulrich Mack
rmack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx