[THIN] Re: Automatic Caching

  • From: "Eric S. Perkins" <esp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 14:23:32 -0600

I've been so busy; I did not explain that very well!  Bruce your answer did
help some even with my poor explanation!  Most of users are using thin clients
and only running applications on terminal servers/Metaframe.

We want to setup forced caching on the file servers shares.  Our mobile users
have both Local apps and Terminal access.  We are testing it right now, and it
seems to work.

Thanks for the help,

-Eric S. Perkins
"performance is our passion"