[THIN] Automated Web Interface 4.0 Installation

  • From: Ormond_Merino@xxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 11:59:38 -0500

Hi List,

Does anyone know of a parameter that I can specify in WI_COMMAND_LINE or
anywhere else while running an automated Web Interface 4.0 installation that
will automatically add a site to a 'Load Balanced' group with a centralized
configuration? I know it's only a few clicks to do this in the ASC, but if I
can automate it that would be great.

Thanks for your help...

Regards,

Ormond Merino

 <mailto:ormond_merino@xxxxxxx>

addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
received this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by
return email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.