[THIN] Autolaunch a published app via WebInterface 3.0

  • From: "Moore, Jerry" <Jerry.Moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 09:26:01 -0700

I have an WebInterface 3.0 site with only one published app.  I would like
for users to login and have the published app automatically launch upon
successful authentication.  Can this be done and does anyone know how to do
it?  Thanks.

Jerry Moore
Sr. Citrix Engineer
Pacific Life Insurance Company
700 Newport Center Dr.
Newport Beach, CA 92660
jerry.moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jerry.moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The information in this e-mail and any attachments are for the sole use of the
intended recipient and may contain privileged and confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying or
distribution of this message or attachment is strictly prohibited.  If you
believe that you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender
immediately and delete the e-mail and all of its attachments.