[THIN] Re: Autodesk NavisWorks Freedom/Review 2010 on 2K3 XenApp 4.5

  • From: Warren Simondson <caditc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 21:56:04 +1100

If it's like most autodesk products, you should turn off DEP on the 2003 server
prior to install. That
generally works for all autodesk installs. I turn off DEP in the boot.ini file,
then reboot and install
the product.
--
Warren Simondson

Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy Pty Ltd

Website: http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com.au

On Wed, Feb 24th, 2010 at 7:48 PM, brad salazar <duplexed@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Even though it may not be supported, so what else is new, has anyone
> had any
> success with installing NavisWorks Freedom & Review 2010 on a Windows
> 2003
> SP2 Citrix XenApp 4.5 server???
>
> If yes, how did you do it? Ours bombs out and backs out of the
> installation.
> I've turned on MSI logging and am going blind going through the
> logs.
>
> Help.
>

> Thanks
> Brad