[THIN] Re: Autocreated printers showing as disconnected.

  • From: David J Schuttenberg <dschutte@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 10:03:00 -0500

Wouldnt I have to sepcify each specific queue name for that? This is
happening to everyone that logs on... like a "net use
\\client\<printer_name>" for each printer? I have 225 printers connected
right now.

"Alexander Danilychev" <teknica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
03/03/2003 09:50 AM
Please respond to thin

        To:     thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [THIN] Re: Autocreated printers showing as disconnected.

Try to mount printer manualy through "netuse" at logon.

ALEX