[THIN] Re: Autocreated printers showing as disconnected.

  • From: David J Schuttenberg <dschutte@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 09:32:21 -0500

It appears to not be. The printers never connect unless manually done so,
first, before opening the application need to print from. Our platform is
NT4.0 TSE with Metaframe 1.8 Its just a real head scratcher. I've never
seen this before, and like I said, cant find ANY info on it anywhere.

"Alexander Danilychev" <teknica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
03/03/2003 09:07 AM
Please respond to thin

        To:     thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [THIN] Re: Autocreated printers showing as disconnected.

Is this the problem at login? If so, it might be due to a new Citrix
feature
of delayed printer mapping that can be turned off.

ALEX