[THIN] AutoCAD DWG Viewer on Citrix

  • From: "Steve Rance" <Steve.Rance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 12:49:12 -0000

Hi Guys,

Platform: Windows 2000 SP4 Server / Citrix Metaframe XP FR2/SP4.

Has anyone got AutoDesk TrueView 2007 running on Citrix Metaframe?  I
have it installed and works great when logged in as an administrator,
but as a user it fails to start up.  Googling has bought up a few
discussion groups with people with the same problem, but the replies
don't offer a solution just an AutoDesk don't support Citrix - give up
and use something else response.

I have been trying other Viewers, which do run on Citrix but don't offer
the functionality we require, to open AutoCAD LT DWG drawings version
2002 to 2006, Print to scale and printing using plot styles.

Can anyone provide any pointers in either getting TrueView 2007 to work
(ideally), or recommend another application that meets our requirements?

Thanks for any help on this,

Steve