[THIN] AutoCAD 2011

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 15:09:01 -0000

Hi,

Just been landed with checking out AutoCAD on XenApp 5 on windows 2003.

I remember way back that there was big issues running AutoCad on Citrix
but as far as I can recall this should run fine now.

Am I correct or are there any issues I should be looking for.

thanks
Ronnie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message,
delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender by return email.
You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, disclose or use
this email or its contents in any way. Any such action is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.