[THIN] Auto Created Printers

  • From: "Selinger, Stephen" <SSelinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 14:58:20 -0600

Good Afternoon,

I have users connecting to published applications via Nfuse.  I have setup
redirected client printers for only the main client printer.  Users can not
see or use printers until the "connect" them with the ICA Client Printer
Configuration (printcfg.exe) tool.  I am wondering if this is by design or
if I have something configured incorrectly.  When users launch the ICA
Client printer Configuration tool they see two entries for each printer.
One is using the Lexmark driver and the other is using the Citrix Universal
Print driver.  I have set the print drivers tab in the CMC to use only the
universal drive.  I am hoping that I am missing something simple.

Thanks in advance,

Stephen Selinger
Special Projects & Innovations Analyst
Chinook Health Region