[THIN] Re: Authentication Custom ICA Connection/Application S et

  • From: "Nikolic, Aleks" <ANikolic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 12:27:53 +0200

Thanks Jeff and Jeff ;)

I think I'm on the right track. It was a while back but I can remember that
I was able to telnet to ports 80 and 1494 of the Terminal Servers. The
accesslist restricts them to 2 Terminal Servers, the users do NOT have
access to the DataCollector. This might be the problem if I understand Rick
correctly. Like I said, the network guy is on holiday but I may have access
to the pc's next week so maybe I can try a few things. I'll post feedback

Regards

Aleks