[THIN] Re: Audio not working from WI client sessions

  • From: Gary Scanga <Gary.Scanga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 15:04:25 -0500

Thanks, Carl.

I've double-checked this setting on both the email app and the IE browser app
and verified that 'legacy audio' is checked (enabled) but the issue still
persists.  A new twist on this however is that I can get it to work with a
newer ICA client (v10 and v11). The problem clients are running ICA v7.1.

Does that spark any ideas?

--
Gary