[THIN] Re: At Idle Time Logout-High Spooler CPU

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 09:12:27 -0500

XP I assume. Try this+
In the CMC right click on the printers management node and select
properties.
Try setting it to delete jobs when users log off, or limit the number of
printers they are auto creating at the connection level in Citrix
connection config.=20

Are you using auto-created client printers, or network assigned, or AD
assigned, etc....

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=20