[THIN] At Idle Time Logout-High Spooler CPU

  • From: "Erik Gerard" <GERARDE@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 10:07:48 -0400

We have Win2k SP2 & MF-XP SP2. Our servers are set for 1 hour of idle time =
before logging out of the published applications. When this occurs, we see =
the spooler drive the CPU utilization to 100%. This is causing delays in =
typing and mouse clicks.=20

The System Analysts want to cut off our Pilot by Noon (EST) today if we =
don't fix the problem.=20

ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS???

Thanks,
Erik