[THIN] Re: Assistance requested...

  • From: "Chad Schneider (IT)" <Chad.M.Schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 08:11:33 -0500

Fine, disregard.

If anyone would be willing to share with me privately, I would be more than
grateful.

Thanks to those that have been so kind as to help out a long-time thinlist
member with your information.

Chad Schneider
Systems Engineer
ThedaCare IT
920-735-7615

>>> On 6/15/2008 at 6:20 PM, <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sure they're basic questions - but if I wanted to organise an attack
profile, knowing what your limits were would be a handy thing to know in
reducing down password possibilities and increasing the likelihood of
finding a positive match.

Or, if I wanted to simply ring your users to ask them for their passwords -
knowing the answers to those questions would help me appear as a genuine
support desk caller.

Sounds like sensible advice to me.