[THIN] Re: Appsrv.ini

  • From: Robert Barrett <RobertB@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 15:45:59 -0700

We just yesterday finished having to do that.  We searched the net and came
up empty so using regmon found the following keys that needed to be tweaked.
If anyone knows of an easier way I'm open to suggestions.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\NetworkProvider\Order]
"ProviderOrder"="RDPNP,LanmanWorkstation,WebClient,PnSson"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\PnSson]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\PnSson\NetworkProvider
]
"Name"="Citrix Single Sign On"
"Class"=dword:00000002
"ProviderPath"="C:\\Program Files\\Citrix\\ICA Client\\pnsson.dll"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\PnSson\Enum]
"0"="Root\\LEGACY_PNSSON\\0000"
"Count"=dword:00000001
"NextInstance"=dword:00000001