[THIN] Re: Appsense vs RES?

  • From: James Rankin <kz20fl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 18:17:09 +0100

Very similar, although RES has concentrated more on the automation side of
things (see their IT Store product), whereas AppSense has been trying to
break more into the mobility market recently (MobileNow).

I've used them both extensively and find they both have some excellent
features and some major annoyances, you'd probably have to do a
side-by-side comparison to get a true picture. However AppSense have made a
lot of headway recently in clearing up some of their major annoyances, RES
was probably a bit better in user-friendliness until then but I'd struggle
to separate the two really.

The UEM Smackdown published by PQR may help when comparing these and other
UEM products in terms of features/price/etc.

Cheers,

JR

--
*James Rankin*