[THIN] Applying Policy to TS 2003

  • From: Jonathan.Carr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 18:25:27 +0100

Hi All,

I'm having trouble applying a Group Policy to a Server 2003 machine. I can
apply a policy to any users within an OU which works fine. However I need to
apply the same policy to anyone who logs onto said Terminal Server
regardless of what OU they are in. Having read some literature on the web,
the easiest way I can see is add the server to an OU and apply a GPO link to
that OU. However that doesn't seem to work, I can also add a user to the
same OU and it will pick up the policy fine.

Can anyone help?

Cheers,

Jon......
This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software
users, and time of day possible problems exist.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=320