[THIN] Applications in XPa

  • From: "Robinson, Nick" <NRobinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 16:11:34 -0600

I don't allow my users on the Metaframe desktop, we use only a couple of
applications that I create icons for them to use.  My questions are these,
when I create a client and add the application for them to connect, I can't
connect using the .vtg file, I have to create a batch file that runs the
vtg. Anyone know why this would be? And 2) has anyone used the application
manager for XP? I added an application but can't understand how to make it
accessible. I was hoping it was in the nature of a macro, you know, create a
name for the app, and set all the settings for the app and the name runs the
app in the client setup.

Hopefully ya'll can understand this chatter.

Nick