[THIN] Re: [ApplicationServers] section not found in ICA File (fix)

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 11:24:16 -0500

http://support.citrix.com/kb/entry!default.jspa?categoryID=149&entryID=3
009&fromSearchPage=true

http://support.citrix.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=126053&fromSearch
Page=true&#126053

Also, make sure they have local file perms to the .PAC file.

Hope one of those does it for you.

  _____

Brian Claus, MCP, Network+, A+
Network Administrator
WESCO Distribution, Inc.
225 West Station Square Drive, Suite 700
Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1122
Phone:  412-454-2412
Fax:  412-454-2540
bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>