[THIN] Re: Application minimize on startup issue

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 10:40:34 +1000

Hi

After doing some reading I realized that session  sharing will break if I
change the Session window size...  Im being inundated with calls again today.
Any chance you can find the Citrix number???

Thanks
Ang

CC: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: magnus@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Application minimize on startup issue
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 19:39:53 -0400
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can set that on the published application or as a user personalized setting
in web interface ( set in a cookie on the clients endpoint)

Sent from my iPhone
On May 16, 2011, at 16:56, Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Whats the best way to make 1 App non seamless???  I want to run it to 95% of
screen size.  Is it set on Application itself or in Web Interface?

I will also log a call with Citrix..  Just need to set it temporarily so I have
no issues today

Thanks
Ang

CC: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: magnus@xxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 08:07:05 -0400
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

We ran into the same issue. If you run it windowed and not seamless it works
fine. Citrix has a limited release hot fix for this, although I don't have the
number handy

Sent from my iPhone
On May 16, 2011, at 4:45, Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi

I seem to be having a very weird issue
where 1 Application will minimize to the taskbar after starting up.  The User
cannot restore App from taskbar, it stays minimized.  All other Applications
are OK.  If I remote control user the minimized application automatically
restores and works fine without me doing anything.  Its almost like
me remote controlling user has woken the app up.  Has anyone seen
such an issue??
It only affects 1 Application and it affected around 90 users today.

I did see the Citrix article in relation to Seamless Apps loosing foreground
focus but I don't think this issue is related as I cannot restore/maximise the
application once its minimized..

Any ideas????

System comprises of:

Windows 2003 R2 X86